Monday, December 20, 2010

Losing weight for a man?

There's a couple of men I'd really like to get to know better.  One I am currently dating and would love to keep dating him.  Another I've had a crush on for a while.  Both are equally cute and about the same age.  Both have wonderful potential.  However, I was talking to my mom the other day and she says I should lose weight.  I know I need to lose weight.  I just wish I had my parents backing me up on this.  It's hard to eat right when the people you live with refuse to do what you've asked them to do.  They refuse to buy food that is better for us.  It was much easier to do things on my own.  My dad refuses to help.  He says that whole grain pasta is gross.  Well, I've got news for him, I'm gross.  I usually HATE the way I look.  I know in order to win over these 2 men, I have to lose weight.  I know in order to be in a relationship, I have to be happy with myself.  I'm not entirely happy.  Most of that has nothing to do with my weight but losing weight would be a start.  At least one was honest with me and told me he'd be more attracted to me if I lost a little.  A little shouldn't be too hard, right? Let's start with 10...

No comments:

Post a Comment