Saturday, December 4, 2010

Umm soooo not good

This is HORRIBLE!!!! Since I've started student teaching, I've gained weight.  I'm soooooo disappointed in myself.  I wish I could go back on Adderall to help with the weight management. Not that Adderall is for weight loss ONLY that was just one of the fringe benefits of it.  I was talking to Mr. Mom yesterday about apple cider vinegar and that helping, but it just sounds gross.  There's not really been a lot of research done on it.  I think really what I need is to go back on the diet I was on and eat more fiber.  I've considered a lot of things; but haven't been able to follow through with anything really so far.  I lack motivation and determination.  I'm not saying I'm not motivated or determined.  It's just that something happens between the doing and the thinking.  I don't know how to solve that problem.  It's an issue I've struggled with since I've tried losing weight since I was a freshman in high school.  I just want to be happy with my weight and the I look for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment